

We went for a family walk through the snow on Saturday morning and Sydney kicked her feet and squealed (in joy) much of the way.
With it being so very cold (it's 5 right now), we have been baking, cooking and sewing up a storm. Sydney is especially fond of baking with her new baking set she got early for her birthday. .
For weeks, when I've been up at night, I've been peering out the skylights hoping for a winter wonderland and it finally arrived Friday night! I know I will get sick of the snow in time, but for now I feel like a little kid, so excited for the change in scenery and pure beauty outside.
I have been giddy and excited since the snow finally came and have been loving this cozy family time with my little family sipping coffee, watching Christmas movies and making yummy cozy food together. After being in for several days, I think I'm ready to go play with friends this morning and I'm really hoping the highway is clear so we can go!
1 comment:
oh, i love the snow, too, and i am certainly hoping for more in seattle over the next few days! these photos are wonderful, tiffany! so much fun and coziness...just perfect, in my book.
Post a Comment