Friday, December 5, 2008

The Return of the Crafty

Now that the morning sickness has subsided into after-dinner sickness, my crafty energy is back. And it's a good thing, because I have lots to do! yahoo!
Sydney's new "dabee" (her word for anything berry-like) hat. It still has some issues that would have been resolved by a trip to The Needle Nook for circular needles, but she's not complaining. Note the red play dough clutched in her hand. She has not let go of that stuff since her Auntie gave it to her.
A diaper tote for a friend's baby shower. I want to keep it!
A diaper zip for another friend's baby shower--a handy place for diapers, wipes, a binkie and purell.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

congrats on your pregnancy! I just stopped by to see how you're doing after receiving your comment.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into crafting once things settle down a bit. Great work on these!

Elizabeth said...

Cute hat!

Heather said...

I love the hat and the bags. You are such a crafty Mama! Thanks for posting photos of your creations...

love you sis!